Saturday, September 26, 2009

Meatball Sandwiches

Thanks go out to my Mom for this great recipe idea. I was complaining over the phone to her that I had no idea what to make for dinner tonight, but I had a package of ground beef and some french bread - my mom said, "How about some meatball sandwiches?"

Meatballs


2 lbs. Ground Beef
3 Eggs
1/2 Onion, chopped
1 cup Bread Crumbs
3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp. Butter (melted)
2 cloves Garlic
1/2 tsp. Oregano
1 tsp. Parsley
2 cans Tomato Sauce
1 can Tomato Paste

Saute olive oil, onion & garlic in a large pan. Place meatballs in pan to brown. Once cooked through, add 2 cans tomato sauce and 1 can tomato paste. Let simmer until the flavor of the meatballs has cooked through the sauce (15-20 min).



The result was very yummy and deserves two thumbs up (meaning that even Cody liked it and had seconds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment