They're like cupcakes, but they're made with ham, spinach, cheese and eggs. Adults and kids love 'em!Ingredients
3 ounce(s) ham, deli-style, (4 slices)
3 1/2 ounce(s) spinach, frozen, chopped
pepper, black, freshly ground
4 large egg(s), organic, omega-3 and DHA-fortified
1/4 cup(s) cheese, cheddar, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Butter 4 cups in a 12-cup muffin tin. Place a slice of ham into each muffin cup and press to form a cup.
3. Divide spinach equally among the 4 cups, about 1 tablespoon each. Lightly season spinach with salt and pepper.
4. Crack an egg into each cup, being careful not to break the yolk. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Top each egg with 1 tablespoon grated cheese. Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
6. Using a heatproof spatula, carefully remove the Florentine cups from the muffin tin. Serve immediately.
I'll admit it - I was skeptical. A ham, egg, spinach and cheese cupcake? Wow. They were good!! And they were GORGEOUS! Just think of the brunch possibilities! This meal also allowed for a single sausage link (the other one in the photo was for Jack).
None of these new recipes are mine. I am on the "Sexy Forever" diet by Suzanne Somers. All the recipes and credit belong to her!